CIRCLE is excited to announce the new External Advisory Committee. The name of each member, his or her title, affiliation, and specialty are listed below:
- Rodney Dietert, Ph.D. Dr. Dietert is a Professor at the Cornell University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Immunotoxicology. Dr. Dietert will provide his expertise in immunotoxicology and mouse models.
- Raphael Gottardo, PhD. Dr. Gottardo is a Member and Associate Head of the Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division Program in Biostatistics, Bioinformatics and Epidemiology at Fred Hutch. Dr. Gottardo provides expertise in biostatistics.
- Jill Johnston, Ph.D., Dr. Johnston is an Assistant Professor at the University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, Department Preventative Medicine. Dr. Johnston will provide her expertise in research translation and community outreach.
- Dean Jones, Ph.D. Dr. Jones is a Professor at the Emory University, Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Jones will provide his expertise in exposure biology.
- Kari Nadeau, M.D., Ph.D. Dr. Nadeau is a Professor at Stanford University, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Allergy, Immunology, and Rheumatology. Dr. Nadeau will provide her expertise in pediatric immunology and epigenetics.