Below is a list of the members of the CIRCLE external advisory committee. The biographies presented here are not complete, but they highlight the role of each member on this specific committee.
- Rodney Dietert, PhD. Dr. Dietert is a Professor at the Cornell University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Immunotoxicology. Dr. Dietert provides expertise in immunotoxicology and mouse models.
- Raphael Gottardo, PhD. Dr. Gottardo is a Member and Associate Head of the Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division Program in Biostatistics, Bioinformatics and Epidemiology at Fred Hutch. Dr. Gottardo provides expertise in biostatistics.
- Jill Johnston, PhD., Dr. Johnston is an Assistant Professor at the University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, Department Preventative Medicine. Dr. Johnston provides expertise in research translation and community outreach.
- Dean Jones, PhD. Dr. Jones is a Professor at the Emory University, Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Jones provides expertise in exposure biology.
- Kari Nadeau, MD, PhD. Dr. Nadeau is a Professor at Stanford University, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Allergy, Immunology, and Rheumatology. Dr. Nadeau provides expertise in pediatric immunology and epigenetics.